LassiterWare knows that Health Care Compliance is an emotionally charged, complex and dynamic process. Many businesses have dedicated a substantial amount of time, energy and resources to effectively maintain a proactive approach to managing an effective compliance program and often times, still miss the mark. With constant new changes and regulations, it is easy to get lost in the weeds and make a mistake that can create a lot of unwanted liability. Compliance with new federal law is considered a fiduciary responsibility and laced with inherent risks.
LassiterWare employs a team of dedicated compliance professionals to help protect our clients. We do this by first conducting a full compliance audit including areas of ERISA, HIPAA, COBRA and IRS regulations along with specific state and federal laws. We also audit your average total number of employees, lookback period, affordability, eligibility and minimum essential coverage per the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. We understand the importance of compliance and want to work with you in helping relive the compliance pressure and allow you to focus on growing your business and people.
Along with solving regulatory compliance challenges, our experience includes:
- Preparation of Plan document (E.R.I.S.A.)
- Frequent updates regarding relevant legislation news or changes
- Compliance Program Effectiveness Evaluations
- Program Design and Implementation
- Compliance Audits
- Communication and Education
- Providing employees of their existing HIPPA compliance forms and procedures
- Age Discrimination, Employment and Disability